Linings started

With the external cladding in place, linings have commenced. We have a looming problem in that after repeated attempts to get the plumber to do the first fix, he is proving to be allusive. We can commence some walls, but we will hit a brick wall soon, although I did not have any on the plans. Here are some pics of the linings in the garage:
And here is some insulation in the Den, which is also the media room. It is going to be a lovely, cosy room on the ground floor with a big window to the north-east.
And finally a couple of pics of the entry alcove. I had some blue gum flooring left over from the Maleny project, so naturally I decided to use up the flooring on the walls. It is looking very nice indeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wires for power and wires for balustrades.

Mucking around on the boat deck

August Drone Report